Wednesday, July 29, 2009

VL today

I filed VL two weeks ago so we can have MMA practice, unfortunately, I file the wrong the date. Wrong mistake! LOL. So the game plan now is to watch a movie with thy sisters - zitrobellez. I was up early this morning so I can visit St. Lukes for the tests. I still don't know what's wrong with me so I'll be visiting the doctor again next week for follow-up check up. I'm in Seattle's Best in Trinoma right now, eat (late) lunch and now trying to catch with my online assignments. I'm not sure if my battery can make one hour tsk tsk, but my other sister will be here in 45 minutes so I'll have someone to accompany me until my other two sisters arrived from work. We're going to watch 'The Proposal' later around 7:00pm. I hope everybody gets here on time, I don't wanna be late. I hope I can more time Internet time like this. It's so nice to seat here in the corner, enjoying a cup of coffee with lots of people around. It's like my fingers can't typing because of what I see. Now I understand why writers/novelist and composers need to go places to write a masterpiece.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:29 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +