Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dream vacation

Whenever weekend comes, it always reminded me of the vacation we missed last month. We were suppose to go to Caramoan with my friends. It’s a 3 day and 2 nights trip with nothing to do but camp beside the beach side and go island hopping during the day. We still plan to go there of course, but we really need to arrange our schedules since we are already employed from different employers. My sister also suggested that we go somewhere like Europe or take Gatlinburg vacations. Taking that trip will be a dream come true for me but as my sister said, nothing is impossible. Wow! I’m inspired!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:21 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +