Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happiness!

Happiness was all around last Saturday because MMA finally had the chance to rehearse after a month. It really felt good to be with the guys and do what we like the most. We did not mind AC being four hours late that day haha! And oh! I gave her a limited edition Starbucks tumbler (just like mine). Being a coffee-addict like me, I know she's going to like it and she did. I know there's no occasion or anything but giving does not need a special day -- an ordinary day will do.

~ Image from Aimzster.info ~

Another reason to be happy about was that my wedge shoes finally arrived. Yes! After two months of waiting and waiting and waiting -- it's finally here. I got fed up on getting boots for myself so I tried to get a different pair this time and I picked a heeled wedge style. The heels bothered me at first but when I tried it on, it's like-- not wearing heels at all haha. These shoes are so comfortable and great with mini-skirts and plaids.

~ Wedge from Sassyspot.multiply.com ~

But happiness is not over.. yet! Me and the super friends are planning to attend the Goldilocks Nuffnang events this Friday at Bonifacio High Street. I can't wait! I haven't seen them after our Hong Kong trip last March and it's time to re-unite. Looking forward to another memorable day with my friends. Yey!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:35 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +