Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hello bangs!

One thing I noticed with the Little Angel, is that she knows what she wants. She knows what to wear on every occasion and all that jazz. Then I noticed her hair is longer that the usual so I asked her if she wants a hair cut. Denied at first but after further explanation, she approved. I was already thinking of the 'bangs' thing but I was hesitant. I showed her a picture from the magz with a girl with a full bangs and agreed. Walla! It turned out A-OK! BTW, this is her 3rd hair cut since birth.

~ I like my new hair cut mom! Rock on! ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:03 AM

Read or Post a Comment

very nice,...bagay actually hehehe... anyway...Lizzz favor naman, please edit my link nman o...it is now http://butcholle.com

thanks!!

Posted by Anonymous butchay @ 2:11 AM #
 

wow, third pa lang! at talagang girl na girl pala ang little angel mo. cool hair. love the bangs. ma-bangs din ako nung kabataan ko. actually til now. hehehe...

Posted by Anonymous Mish @ 10:43 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +