Sunday, August 23, 2009

Feeling good!

My 2-day-off from work just pass and I say, I had a pretty good time off. It's enough to focus on what I want to do and pamper myself and not think about anything. I'm pretty much satisfied now and I'm feeling good about myself more. So here's what I did...

...Foot Spa ...Manicure ...Pedicure ...bought A.B. shirt ...Treadmill ...watched movies ...updated blogs ...watch TV ...slept long hours ...went shopping with my sister ...hair-cut and I loved it! ...bangs-to-the-max! ...Enjoy starbucks with my sister ...bought highlights ...de-wart ...whole body massage ...party till dawn....

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:54 AM

Read or Post a Comment

ohhhh, hope i can do this as well.

Posted by Blogger SimpleLifeFreak @ 9:48 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +