Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ingress

Ingress today at the World Trade Center. I tagged along with my mom and dad so we can help my sister and her hubby setup their booth. We were there this morning at 9am and it's so cool to see empty booths. People started to come until everything started to kick in. I left after lunch because I still have work in the evening. But the booth looked great when I left. Check out the pictures.



Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:38 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +