Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shoes shoes and more shoes!

Me and my sisters are crazy about shoes. I started shopping online for shoes ever since I earned extra from my online tasks. Now I'm shopping for shoes but also purchasing clothes and other stuff. But recently, we got hooked again on shoes. My sister bought a pair of wedge boots that I really liked, and my other sister bought like three pairs of high heels. They looked very nice but I don't think I can wear them. I liked the Charles and Keith though. I wonder if we can buy Christian Louboutin from here.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:16 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +