Friday, October 30, 2009

thinking..

We've been doing a lot of re-decorating these days because the holiday season is fast approaching. We plan to move the sofa set again to give way for the Christmas tree. And speaking of Christmas tree, it's tradition here to put the Christmas tree up right after Halloween day but I haven't done it yet. Maybe I'm too busy and I'll sure find time next time though. What I'm thinking about right now is to get another bell tv for the living room. Because the television there is quite old and the pictures does not look pleasing anymore. Credit card? Hmm.. let me think first.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:42 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +