Monday, October 26, 2009

funny story

I remember when we went to Davao few week ago, my sister and her husband kept getting calls and calling number of people just to get their projects going. One time, my BIL's voice as so loud we could hear everything he's saying. The weird part was, we can understand the terminologies he's using. All I understand was safety products , pvc and stuff like that. There was even a time when I woke up because of his loud phone calls. It's okay because it was funny.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:10 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +