Friday, October 9, 2009

Marry Me Amy in Davao [day2]

I was drunk and tired from the gig the night before that's why I had a slight headache when I woke up the next day. Joey's mom prepare a light breakfast for us. Coffee! Coffee! and then we hit the road.

First, we went to The Philippine Eagle Center in Malagos. Joey, Papsie and me waited outside while others made their way inside. We already went there last year, so we just chatted in the cafe' area. How can I forget? The smell of Durian was irritating because a group of people were eating lunch and had durian for dessert. Tsk.

~ MMA at The Philippine Eagle Center, Davao ~

Everybody's already hungry after that but we decided that we eat at Paradise Island. Tiis gutom muna. But before that, we bought fresh milk and fruits for pasalubong. More pictures *here*

~ At last! We're going to the beach! ~


~ We're here! Paradise Island. ~

We paid Php250 for an overnight stay at the beach. We hurried and changed to our swim wears, ordered food, took more pictures with the beautiful sunset.

~ Liz and AC at Paradise Island. Time: Sunset. ~

Ac and I wore the same swimming top! We were both surprised and laughed it off. I can't deny the fact that we think the same sometimes. Maybe that's why we're friends --share the same passion for Music, loves cake, chocolates, movies, boys?! hahahaha!

I had 3 long island ice tea that night because I didn't want a big tummy from beer when I sleep. Besides, the air was cold and I need the heat from my drink. I crashed around 2am and got up at 5am because I didn't want to miss the sunrise the next day...

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hi sis! it's good to be back here. tagal kong d naka-visit, d ko tuloy alam na pumunta ka pala dito sa Davao. nakapag-EB sana tayo. :-)

Posted by Anonymous Kerslyn @ 9:17 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +