Thursday, October 22, 2009

Right track

I guess I can say MMA is on the right track these days. Band rehearsal yesterday and it was great! Originals are keep getting better and better every time we play it. And of course, we jammed a new song too. Hopefully we can include it on the demo soon. Then there's another good news. My BIL hooked us up with gigs this coming months. And our first will be this Oct. 31 at the Megatrade hall - Cosplay event. Woah. I can't wait. Thanks to BIL. More gigs to come! For now, I really REALLY need to sleep.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:13 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +