Thursday, October 22, 2009

Business minded

Been so busy lately because of work and the band. I hardly update my sites and I got tons of videos to upload. Hopefully I could finish them before the weekend because I have meeting and a kiddie party to attend to. Now I'm thinking of starting my own business so I could clear myself from being a corporate slave. I partner up with my sister and maybe we can get some business plan consultants advise. Looking forward on planning this, hopefully we can start by next year.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:14 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +