Sunday, October 11, 2009

School again

We had a little team meeting the other day in the office and our manager suggested that we take up a short course in networking. We all agreed that he's right. There are a lot of advantages if we have networking certification in our resume. First, we can apply for high position which means high pay and second, more opportunities abroad. I have no problems going back to school. What I'm worried about is time management. I have a family to take care of and a little 3-year old whose also going to school. I was advised to check LSAT prep, so I could study while at home.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:45 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +