Thursday, November 12, 2009

Family travel

We got a call from my sister the other day that she's not going to be home this coming holiday. My mom's a little bit sad because she was expecting my sister to be with us this Christmas. My other sister will visit us next year but we plan to meet her in Singapore. So there's a chance that we'll all go together, travel and shop. Wow I can't wait. We might as well look for a fancy turks and caicos hotels to stay while we're there.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:58 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +