Tuesday, December 15, 2009

School again

A Month ago, me and my friends decided to go to school again. We didn't mind that we're old or anything because a lot of people go back to school despite the age difference with the other students. But I'm thinking that I would not have enough time for work and family, and then schooling at the same time. That's why I'm checking on other options, like getting an online degree
instead. That way, I can balance my time for work, family and do my studies during my free time. I still want to study and pursue a second degree so maybe this masters degree online is the answer.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:00 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +