Monday, January 4, 2010

Zitros kids

I'm still uploading pictures from the zitros holiday getaway in Tagaytay. There's tons of pictures and more to go. Highlights of our getaway trip are the kids. My niece and the little kiddo seemed to be best friends already. They do things together, like play, draw, eat and many more. And what's interesting about it is my niece's sister, who is 2 yrs olds, seems to mingle with them already. The kids made the trip worthwhile and made me think that life insurance leads is pretty much A-must when you have kids like these. Can't wait for my 2 other sisters to come home. I'm sure they're gonna love em.


Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:51 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +