Friday, February 26, 2010

more renovations

I mentioned that we had the entire house re-painted before the holidays and it really looked nice. Then the FIL told me that renovation is not over. He plans to move and replace the nipa hut in the backyard so we can move the parked cars inside. And the garage flooring in front with be replaced with tiles. I wonder how the house will look once everything is finished.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:39 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +