Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Look young

When I was a kid, I always see my mom put body lotion every morning before she goes to work. I learn to do the same when I was in high school until now. And when Christmas comes, we always give her body lotion and body bath. Two years ago, my sister gave her an anti aging face cream and she loves it. Everybody grows old but admit it, we want to look young as possible.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:26 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +