Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yummy gadgets

It's like raining ipods on the streets. Most of my friends I know owns one and recently my sister bought a iTouch and my other siter upgraded to an iPhone. I also have a 2nd gen ipod but it was busted few weeks ago. I feel bad about it and I want to have it fixed at the service center so I can give it to the hubby and get myself an iTouch. Yummy gadgets.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:16 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +