Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Diet now

I'm advising the hubby to go on a diet because we are all worried about his health. Watching what we eat is not that difficult. It all depends on the person if you really wants to do it or not. I'm browsing on supplements reviews because I'm thinking if he needs to try taking supplements to help on his diet program. I hope this time, he'll do it for good.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:58 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +