Thursday, April 22, 2010

laptop repair

I heard my sister's been spending over night overtime at her work place because of the deadlines she has to meet. One reason she has to stay is because her laptop's not working properly. I suggested that she bring it to the nearby mac center so they can install new mac memory. Question is, if she has time to do it. I hope she'll find time because laptops now are a necessity and not luxury.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:26 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +