Saturday, May 29, 2010

Diet... gone

I'm not happy with my sleeping habits these days and my exercise rituals are gone. Now I feel so fat and bloated again. I try to diet but it's not the same as running and jogging 3k every morning or in the afternoon. I'm also worried that I might not jog when we're there in the flat because there's no gym or park nearby and I don't have a treadmill. I'm thinking of joining the fitness gym in the mall but for now, I need to do diets for quick weight loss asap!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:26 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +