Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top floor

My mom excitedly told me that there's a sale in the local mall this weekend. We plan to get in the crowd to check out some stuff for the flat, like a dining table, chairs, drawers, closet and bed mattresses. We need one more bed mattress for the nanny and ours is still okay but we need to transport this to the new flat. What I'm worried about is how can we bring this big mattress up on the top floor.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:18 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +