Saturday, May 8, 2010

We've moving

It's finally settled--we've moving. There are a lot of things to be done and one of them is to finalize the contract, settle the payment and move. Sounds easy right? But it's not. I think the moving part is the most stressful of all. And I haven't even packed yet tsk. My mom volunteered to help out but I still need to pack first. This might be the most effective quick weight loss program I'll do hahaha because cleaning and re-painting the new place, packing and unpacking within the next two weeks will surely cut down some pounds.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:49 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +