Sunday, May 2, 2010

Healthy Attitude

I feel sad for not continuing my jogging ever since our family trip. I feel that I need to cut down my food intake again--big time. And not to mention all the hard work I've done before--all gone down to waste. I hate it when I've done good for myself and don't take much effort to continue it. I'm checking on diet supplements review on the Internet because this might help start over again. I also plan to go jogging this weekend so I can trigger again the healthy attitude side of myself.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:28 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +