Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hands Clean

Every time I go out, I always bring alcohol, spare tissues and wet wipes with me. Especially when I'm with the family, the kiddo tends to catch more dirt than any other kids, and not to mention after eating. Those promotional hand sanitizers come in very handy because of the small size that can fit in my small bag. It's better to stay safe and then be sorry. Clean hands means less decease.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:55 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +