Thursday, August 26, 2010

Favorite pic

Here's one of my favorite shots from Yeah's D80. Love the hair c/o of my sister Gelai. Outfit was just something we put together because we want a schoolgirl-type but was not successful. It's the first I wore the sando cream top I got from last Christmas and the vest I borrowed from my sister helped cover up the unwanted bags on the side.

I wore the gray Charles and Keith heels I bought from my last Singapore trip. And God they are killing me! I'm having second thoughts on wearing heels during gig. It's just NOT that comfortable. I feel like I want to jump but I CAN'T... because I'm worried I might loose balance and fall butt first. And that will definitely ruin the gig. Not to mention put myself into the laughing stock of the town.

Anyway, I wish I can tdo his make-up (natural look) and the hair on my own. Or maybe I can have my hair curled permanently? Argh!

Oh well.... love the hair, love make-up, love outfit, love my band!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:27 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +