Thursday, September 30, 2010

Unexpected

An unexpected thing happened to me this evening. I was doing my usual routine... watch, eat, sleep, bath, prepare for work--when I noticed my right eye was soo red. Before that, I noticed my eye was producing "muta" these past few days but ignored it until now. Anyway, hubby advised me not to go to work but I refused because I feel perfectly fine. So I went to office and did my usual thing. A colleague noticed my eye and he advised me that I go home and again I refused. Curious, I went to the clinic to have my eye checked. And yeah, the doctor advised me to go home and rest for 5 days. WTF? hahaha! I did not expect that. Anyway, I called the hubby and he laughed. Now I'm sitting in the corner of the house, doing stuff online. Now I'm thinking what I'd do in the next 4 days at home. I'll definitely go out and jog, maybe in the morning or in the afternoon. Then try the new fat burner I saw from the drug store. This is my chance to rest and start healthy.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:26 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +