Saturday, September 18, 2010

No breakouts please!

I received a text message from my sister saying that she's on her way to mall for her acne treatments with her dermatologists and she's asking me if I wanted to go with her. Seriously? I do want to go with her but we just bought groceries last night and my budget again is short, so it'll just have to wait... again. Good thing I still have maintenance cream to use or else, having big break outs would probably be a nightmare for me especially during period days. So no breakouts please!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:32 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +