Sunday, September 12, 2010

Beach on rainy days

Who says we can't go t the beach during rainy days? Yeah, we're planning to go to Davao this coming November. I've been saving money so the hubby and the kiddo can come with me. I'm also trying my best to loose weight because we're going to the beach! I hope I can manage to loose a couple of pounds by then. I'm thinking of getting leucine because I heard it will not only help burn the fat but also help in building muscles. I hope it's true because beach trips are a once a year family trip for us and I want to look good on pictures of course.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:08 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +