Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Keep safe

I've been browsing and watching videos on Facebook. Some of them are amazing footage from talented people, some are just crazy from people who wants to get noticed on the Internet. And what caught my attention was several accidents caught on tape. I even saw a child fell from a 25th floor condominium building and I felt really bad about it. I thought how irresponsible the parents of that child. And it made me realize if I can get cheap life insurance for my family, just to be sure. I hope these videos will serve as a lesson to others.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:44 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +