Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Growth pills

I remember my mom bought growth balls for my sister when we were young. I think my mom believe she's the smallest of us sisters. But I would sneak into the medicine cabinet to get a handful of pills good for a week. Yeah, I did took those pills too and maybe it worked for me haha. But what really is the best hgh supplements? I've been checking the web for answers and I'm still confused. Maybe I should keep on doing my research so I can be enlighten on this topic.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:52 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +