Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kick ass TV

We've been teasing our dad about their television set. Couple of months ago, he bought a 32" sony bravia for their bedroom. We were all amazed because it was big and the sound system is incredible. But when they moved to their new home, the 32" is not too small for their big master bedroom. So we teased him to buy a new one. So couple of weeks ago, he did. He bought an LG 42" with a kick ass sound theater hahaha! Yeah it's way better. Now the sony goes to other bedroom where my two sisters sleep. My dad hanged it from the walls but I think he needs a bigger tv stands for his new tv. Can't wait to visit them and watch movie with my sisters. I may need to store some popcorn from now on.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:51 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +