Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jeans to go

I'm not type of person who always checks the weighing scale and note if I did loose weight or not. But what I do is I based them with my clothes. And I'm so happy to see that my jeans don't fit anymore. Fit in the sense that all of them are big now. So that gave me the cue to get a smaller sized jeans. But since I don't have the time to shop in the mall, I thought of browsing a pair online, and I think I'd go for the dereon design jeans. But then I remembered, I always had a hard to time in getting a pair of jeans because the size sometimes does not match the length of my legs, so yeah... I think I really need to spend some time in the malls.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:19 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +