Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All about family

My sister called the other day because she wanted to invite me to go with her and attend a family seminar next week. I had second thoughts about the seminar but when she made her point, I thought I should give it a try. It's all about family insurance and Do's and Dont's on what to do. I think it's the same with the Blue Cross short term insurance that I read few days ago on the Internet. Anyway, the seminar is free so I don't have anything to loose. And it'll also be a great way of learning something new, which might help me and family in the future.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:22 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +