Sunday, November 14, 2010

We moved!

Did I mention that we move (again)? haha Yeah, this day marks our first week in our new apartment. It's smaller but weighing my options, I like it here because it's cheaper, cozier and quieter. We had no problems sleeping at night because it's not hot, and the little kiddo can safely play outside. I'm thinking of starting my own exercise routine since I saw a path outside for me jog and maybe take a diet pills that works so I can really slim down just in time for the Holidays.

Anyway, we are still trying to settle down and eliminate the 'things' (aka junk) that we don't need. Moving to this new apartment made me realize the essence of living a simpler life.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:39 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +