Thursday, October 28, 2010

General Cleaning

Before I wanted a big house with guest room and function rooms but my priorities have changes ever since we moved to our own apartment. Two bedroom apartment is very hard to clean especially if you live near the high-way. We get more dust here than anyone else, even in the toilet because of vehicles outside. That's right, it has it's own disadvantages. But what I love about living apart on our parents is the privacy. I can sleep all the day if want to. And I've done it before.


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:04 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +