Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pasalubong

We can't wait until the FIL arrive from his vacation in the US. I'm sure we'll get a lot of 'pasalubong' especially the kiddo. I'm craving for chocolates lately and I'm sure we'll have lots of them on Friday. But what I'm really excited about is the treats from the MIL. She usually gives me Victoria Secret lingerie, make-up especially lip stick, lip gloss, blush-on and some are skin care products such as face moisturizers, cleanser and make-up remover. I can't until Friday.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:30 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +