Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fat ass no more...

I really need to work-out! I miss the sweaty day when I could jog everyday. But it's going to be difficult now that we moved to another place. Plus my dad took his exercise equipment last weekend so I don't have anything to use now. I still can't figure out how I can manage to squeeze in my exercise time. It seems that I got more busier ever since we moved here. Maybe because I have more time to extra things and that made me more busier? haha I think I need to get the best diet pills out there! Because is fast approaching and I don't want to the fat ass Lizz no more.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:39 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +