Saturday, October 9, 2010

Outfit

Tomorrow will be the blessing and inaguration of WET centrum in Las Pinas and everybody's excited. It's going to be a whole event and I'm sure my sister's still busy sorting out things that need attention. I'm still checking my closet on what to wear and found an old white polo shirt that goes perfectly with my avon bra and freego shorts. I'm still thinking if I'll wear the wedge Charles and Keith or the flats. Now all I need is some fashion jewelry to highlight my outfit.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:32 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +