Sunday, October 24, 2010

Security

I noticed security cameras are so very helpful especially for me whose very forgetful. Last week, I forgot my ID in the locker pad lock. Good thing, no one dared opened my locker but the good Samaritan surrender my ID to the security instead. Whew. That's a relief. Hubby said to be more careful next time. Good thing I have my hand bag with me that time. Anyway, security personnel also roam around the area to check cases like that and security cameras are available around the clock.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:47 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +