Saturday, October 30, 2010

Business trip

I think my sister S is the luckiest person in world because of her kick-ass job that lets her travel in the US and London. I remembered when she went to London several months ago, we chatted a lot because she's been working inside the hotel room. Lucky me, I get to see London streets from her hotel room. But what's awesome was she got Wicked tickets! Yeah, she actually did watch the Wicked - The untold story of the Witches of Oz. That's so cool. We even got souvenirs from the her trip. To sister S, I wish you more business trips in the near future!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:21 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +