Saturday, December 11, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7

It's the holidays again and I'm thinking what I really want to have this Christmas. A new TV? or maybe new pair of shoes but the question is-- Do I really need them? So I thought and realized that I badly need a new cellphone. I've been relying on hand me down cellphone for years now and maybe this time, I deserve a high tech one. And so the Nokia C7 caught my attention.



I love the super sleek and curved design with stainless and glass covering. Plus, it's touch screen for easy navigation and browsing facebook (yes!) and twitter. Wow, I haven't had a touch screen cellphone before...

What I love most on the Nokia C7 is the high-quality photos and HD video using the 8 megapixel camera! I travel most of the time during gigs and bringing a digicam is sometimes a hassel! Well, honestly, I always forget to bring my camera hahaha! But NOT my cellphone so I thought it would be swell if I have a "quality" phone that I can use during gigs, because my old nokia phone now does not seem to take good pictures anymore. The Nokia C7 will surely rock during gig night!



And what's really a plus for the Nokia C7 is I can play music out loud on the powerful Nokia Mini Speaker MD-9! I can really use this during rehearsals and live gigs, and not to mention during jam nights. I can easily record and document draft songs and compositions so I won't forget them. So there's more reason for us to ROCK! Cool!

Wow! This is truly an artists' bestfriend. I'm already in love with the new Nokia C7 and hopefully my wish will come true this Christmas! What more can I ask for? a Nokia C7 of course!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:02 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +