Thursday, January 27, 2011

Friends online

I can't count how many times I search for someone on the Internet. I'm still trying to find my other high school batch mates and it seems some of them don't have any registered name on social networks like friendster or facebook that in the end, I end up on free online dating sites instead. Anyway, we have an upcoming high school reunion late this year and we are all trying to contact everybody, so all can attend the said event. It's a mega reunion party and we're doing everything to make this event a success.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:21 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +