Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Badly need it

It's been awhile since my last serious exercise and I'm feeling frustrated again because even if I pretend that I'm not gaining weight, I do! I have pictures taken the other day and frankly, I'm very disappointed with myself. I'm having this feeling again--- 'what do now? and 'How can I start again?' and I hate it... Argh! Starting over is very hard to do. Now that summer is fast approaching, plus, we have a family wedding to attend to, I need to eliminate the gained weight AND loose some more! But how can I do it in 3 months shorts? I badly need the best weight loss pills for now!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:53 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +