Thursday, January 13, 2011

Great looking skin

I really can't say that I'm an expert on this things and I too have the same problem all my teenage years but my 'how to get rid of acne fast' list is based on experience. I cannot also say that the things on my list will with everybody because it really depends on yourself and your lifestyle. But everything is just basic so here goes... ~ get more SLEEP. The body and the skin needs to rejuvenate. ~ keep it CLEAN. I'm just don't like it when I sleep without wasting my face. ~ eat HEALTHY. Sometimes it really boils down on what you put in your body so try to think on turning your way to healthy foods. ~ seek professional HELP. It really helps to visit your dermatologist once in a while and have that refreshing facial. Sometimes it prevent acne to build. Just keep it simple and basic, and your headed to a great looking skin.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:59 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +