Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Home style cooking

I admit it. Holiday food made me gained a lot of weight. Who can resist a good meal right? And since we were busy at work and parties to attend, we have to take out food in between which made us fatter. But home style cooking is still the best for me. Texture and the taste is way better than those commercial food. I'm glad I had the time to make some treats and I hope to make some more when I get the oven. I want to bake badly.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:46 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +