Friday, January 7, 2011

Yesterday...

I said I was going out yesterday but I didn't. I decided to waited another day, so I lounge around the apartment--watched TV and do nothing. I did not feel like watching a movie but I did. I tried to 'Veronika decides to die' when one of the neighbor came and asked if she can talked to me privately. Uh oh! I was right. Nangungutang. Oh men. I'm not good at this. Anyway, I listened to her story and told her that I'll ask hubby if he has an extra when he gets home. I immediately texted the hubby after she left. Minutes later after the hubby arrived from work, the neighbor was there again. They both talked outside while I attend to the kiddo. I hate moments like this. Good thing the hubby can handle it--he's smart when it comes to interactions like this. Anyway, as much as I want to help everybody, I think we need to help ourselves first. I don't want to be rude but we already did our budget for the month. Oh well. We cannot please everybody.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:30 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +