Friday, January 7, 2011

We're out today!

Oh by the way.... I'm out at last! Kiddo and I are here in Trinoma. She's in the playground and I'm here at Coffee bean waiting for mom and dad to arrive. It's funny because we went to MAC center earlier and we checked out some gadgets there and wow! the kiddo really knows to operate the iPad. Kids today are very attached to high-tech gadgets. Maybe we can buy an iPad instead of another laptop. Hubby and the kiddo can really use it. I'm still good with my lappy.... but I want an iTouch 4th gen. Oh my birthday's coming up.... ssshhh.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:46 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +