Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Muffin top

I stayed at home for a week and it did not do any good but worse! I think I gained more than I used to. I cannot really monitor the total pounds that I gained because I cannot find the weighing scales that we have, but I know I did gained some. It's very easy to determine really. How? Clothes do not fit anymore tsk tsk tsk. There's this one top that I really love. I use to wear it during my jogging days in Bulacan but now I can't! My tummy--or muffin top as I say it is way way bigger than ever. Grrr! Made more frustrated. I hope to loose this by March because we have a wedding to attend to in April. Goodluck to me.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:39 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +